英文部教師 Joanna Rosochodski
● TEFL certificate – SEE TEFL, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
● Master of Publishing and Communications – University of Melbourne, Australia.
● Bachelor of Arts (French and Creative Writing) – University of Melbourne, Australia.
● 120-hour onsite TEFL training and coursework.
● Taught students ranging in age from 3 to 25, in settings ranging from kindergarten to vocational college.
● Class sizes ranged from a one-on-one lesson to a class of 35 students.
High School English Tutor
● Tutored Australian high school students aged 11 – 18 in one-on-one sessions.
● Developed tasks to help students improve their critical thinking and composition writing skills.
● Set assessments for new students to determine their academic strengths and weaknesses.
● Provided academic feedback to students and parents, and helped students to set learning goals.
● Taught English as a second language to teenagers and adults for a semester at a non-profit language school.
● Planned lessons and created a supportive learning environment.